First of all I do not know what Squirrel System is until. One day I received a billing statement from them saying that I owe them $1700.

I Google it on the website and found out that they are a POS system company. I called the 1800 number and told them that is a mistake, we do not use them for POS. We have a in house computer scientist who customized our POS program. The person who answer the phone keep insisting that the bill is due and threaten me that they are sending me to collection.

She would not listen a word that I say. I left my cell phone number with them and ask them to have someone how handles this account to give me a call.

Instead, someone from Squirrel called my restaurant and harassing us that we owe them money. This company is a SCAM!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If u want all the details about all the unethical shady practises of squirrel systems please refer to previous pissed consumer postings.

#giordano'pizza #giordano#giordano's #giorsano'srush #giorsano'srush #giordano's pizzeria #squirrelsystems @adamwilson

an "in house computer scientist" eh?

did he/she build you a pos from scratch?

maybe he/she used squirrel's software?

probably worth double checking you didn't get screwed over