Ketchikan, Alaska

I just need a pigtail replaced. I've called 10 times in last 4 days and not a call back.

Sales boss Ted says he never heard of an RJ50 cable in 20 years with company. Tech says it is the cable I need, and I have it in my hand.

8 hours later in this day and still no call on it.

Crazy. And here a couple of years ago they sold this lady a 50 foot patch cable for like $200, got it from Singapore, transhipped from Vancouver and charged her close to $700. Called me to install it; of course, it was way to short. So she was sending it back - to Canada - with shipping, and ordering a 100 footer for over $700 when I caught her and built the cable,running it properly through walls and boxes with fittings for a cost of about $20. But I can't build that RJ50 without a 10x10 cable and an end.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Squirrel Systems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Squirrel Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Squirrel Systems to other companies on our site.

Comments

Get a hold of bob mackett he helps when he wants to. This place is ***;;!!!